The Stolen Cake The Stolen Cake

Eh, kinda lame

I guess its alright... for a claymation. Not much else I can expect out of that genre, so I guess good job. I hope it passes, but maybe try making real flashes next time.

Caltoons responds:

Presumebly you don't like claymations then. I feel sorry for you.

Joe N Stan: Tripped Out Joe N Stan: Tripped Out

ha ha, that was pretty sweet

ah, I could watch the rantings of pot-heads all day. I hope you decide to make more of these... it was really funny.

One man army One man army

eh... I guess it's worth saving

I am not gonna lie... it was a pretty bad excuse for an animation. However, I think the effort was there, and there were... well, comparably decent graphics consitering many of the other animations accepted into this site. The attempt at a "plot" was just a bunch of corny lines, so next time try to make something worth the time. Well, it was a nice try, and I hope it stays on the site to award your determination.

Fuzzy Was a Bear Fuzzy Was a Bear

wow...

ha ha... that was alot funnier than it should have been.

xenfan responds:

Thanks.

Classico Classico

very little effort, but its alright

I wouldn't say it is great, but I guess your flash skills are pretty good. Try to work on something better next time... preferably not any type of music video.

no need for violence no need for violence

Almost good

The beggining had me excited that it was going to be cool animation. Turns out you only had one animation going the entire time...

B Cause of U (in Halo 2) B Cause of U (in Halo 2)

Amazing

This was a very well done parady. All of it was very true and catchy and stuff. And don't worry, I think your singing is as well tuned as any other decent flash artist.

Clayland - Muffins Clayland - Muffins

Quite Funny

A little short, a little pointless; but hey, sometimes you just need a little bit of a laugh. Well done.

TechFlash responds:

thanks!

FaggotBerry Entry #0002 FaggotBerry Entry #0002

Sorry, but its a waste of time.

This just seemed to be a video off the internet, put into a flash video, slapped with a clock crew logo, and left to see how people react.

Gunman Vol. 1 Gunman Vol. 1

Maybe the next one

I would suggest you make another with better quality. Possibly edit the guns to look less like air-soft guns and the video quality could have been better. Its also not really flash animation... but w/e. Good luck next time.

Sythen responds:

Its supposed to be funny! Thats why we have airsoft guns... Thats also why the guy dies when he gets wacked in da back of da head!