The Stolen Cake The Stolen Cake

Eh, kinda lame

I guess its alright... for a claymation. Not much else I can expect out of that genre, so I guess good job. I hope it passes, but maybe try making real flashes next time.

Caltoons responds:

Presumebly you don't like claymations then. I feel sorry for you.

Joe N Stan: Tripped Out Joe N Stan: Tripped Out

ha ha, that was pretty sweet

ah, I could watch the rantings of pot-heads all day. I hope you decide to make more of these... it was really funny.

One man army One man army

eh... I guess it's worth saving

I am not gonna lie... it was a pretty bad excuse for an animation. However, I think the effort was there, and there were... well, comparably decent graphics consitering many of the other animations accepted into this site. The attempt at a "plot" was just a bunch of corny lines, so next time try to make something worth the time. Well, it was a nice try, and I hope it stays on the site to award your determination.

Spartaas's Run Spartaas's Run

Well Made

Sure, maybe its nothing new or amazing, but this is exactly the type of pointless fun that I have come to expect from flash games. Very well done on this one, keep up the good one. The only downside is the shortness, but I'm sure you guys have already come to accept that.

Pirate Race Pirate Race

Not bad... but not impressive.

Yeah, it was a pretty fun game to play I guess... and it sortof involved tactics if you chose to attack the enemies rather than just outrunning them. It kinda lacked in the amount of options given to you, because you really couldn't win without specailizing in speed. Also, as you got to higher levels, you really couldn't prevent yourself from being hit by 6-12 cannonballs right in the beginning as the ships took off. Overall, it probably coulda used some additions, but it is still a nice peice of work. Good job, and congrats on front page.

Point/Click RPG Point/Click RPG

Pretty basic...

or should I say visual basic, because I am pretty sure I could create this program (and I only know the simplist of programming). I am glad it didn't get blammed though, because I think you put quite a bit of effort into it. Next time, however, I would suggest atleast having some type of imagry... maybe have the levels actually do something besides keeping track of how much time you wasted.